SERVICE LEARNING GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIP
This Graduate Assistantship is currently filled.
Service Learning graduate assistantship position will assist the Co-Chairs of the Initiative by helping to manage and grow the number of service learning courses offered by the University Arkansas. The Graduate Assistant will also work with administrators, faculty, staff, and students to gather, organize, and disperse information relating to service learning. The assistantship begins on January 7, 2021.
- 12-month position
- 0.50 assistantship with a stipend of $14,400
- A tuition waiver for up to $10,000
- Work hours will vary, with occasional evening and/or weekend work, but the expectation is a 20-hour work week.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, organization, initiative, and a commitment to Service Learning
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel software packages
- Knowlege of MS Forms, and MS Sharepoint packages, or a willingness to learn
- Knowlege of OU website management software, or a willingness to learn
- Ability to manage confidential student information and successfully pass background, state maltreatment, and University co-curricular checks
How to Apply: Please complete the Service Learning Gradute Assistantship application. Please note that you will need to submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references in your application.
NOTE: This Graduate Assistantship is currently filled.
Please direct all questions to Shalini Rana , Service Learning Graduate Student (575-2174, firstname.lastname@example.org); Jennie Popp, Associate Dean and Service Learning Co-Chair (575-7381, email@example.com); or Angela Oxford, Center Director and Service Learning Co-Chair (575- 4365, firstname.lastname@example.org).